Mizuno S18 Chrome Golf Wedge
0% Finance Now Available Over 3-12 Months!
Minimum basket value £250
The new Mizuno S18 Wedgein Chrome Finish is a brilliantly refined follow-up to the much celebrated S5 wedge, and it boasts some clever design elements that experienced players will appreciate. A unique, ‘Loft Specific Design’ appears in each individual wedge, providing different sole grinds, profiles and groove depths specifically engineered for the selected approach.
Add FREE custom stamping and create a unique product which is personal to you. Include up to 6 characters in a choice of 12 paint infill colours and play like the Tour Pros. After Selecting your loft and bounce click the customise button to create your one off design.
Narrower, deeper Quad Cut Grooves appear in the stronger lofts (used for full shots) to maximise trajectory control, while the higher lofts see shallower and wider grooves for maximising spin.
The S18 can be easily opened up (without impacting alignment) for flop and bunker shots, thanks to a similar rounded shape as its predecessor. A visibly thicker top line shows the progressively higher weight in the lofted wedges – weight is shifted strategically to provide loft-specific CG positions in each wedge. As is common in the higher lofts, strikes are higher up the face, and this feature promotes more consistent spin rates.
Grain Flow Forging
One of the few manufacturers to forge their wedges, Mizuno chooses this approach because of their superior GFF technique. Most companies cast their wedges, to prolong groove life, due to the typically harsh conditions (playing out of tough materials, such as sand) that wedges endure. As with the S5, the S18 is Grain Flow Forged from a single billet of 1025 steel, allowing a longer lifespan while keeping the forged feel.
- Soft feel and feedback
- Longer groove life
- Enhanced by infusing Boron
- Consistent spin rates
Notable Design Features
- To allow moisture and dirt to be channelled away, the 54- to 62-degree heads feature deeper and wider Quad Cut Grooves than the lower lofts
- ‘Loft Specific Design’ allows specific, intended uses of each wedge to be unique and more effective
- Face makes better contact with the ball thanks to the advanced grooves
- Variable centre of gravity heights (positioned directly behind the impact point)
- Improved feel and feedback
- Lower lofts feature a relatively straighter face
- In contrast to the S5, the Mizuno S18 Wedges have a narrower channel (lower down the rear of the head)
- Slightly more heel and toe grind than its predecessor
- Excellent premium wedge choice for single-figure handicappers
Order the Mizuno S18 Wedge – Chrome from Clickgolf.co.uk, the internet’s trusted source for over 20 years. We also offer the new Mizuno MP-18 irons at an incredible price with guaranteed fast delivery.
Delivery Deadline for all orders is 3:30pm Monday-Friday.
Express Shipping Options
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, we happily offer a 21-day returns policy which allows you to send back any item for a full refund.
We do however require that the items are returned as received, unworn with all labels and packaging. Please ensure you read our full returns policy so that we can make the process as smooth as possible.
Our team work hard to process all of the orders which are returned but to make it easier for them please download a returns document: click here to help us identify the parcel and let us know how we need to take action.
Proceed to read our full returns policy, click here.