TaylorMade M1 Rescue Wood 2016
TaylorMade M1 Rescue Wood
With its Tour-inspired shape, the M1 Rescue enables better playability from more lies. Its shot-shape personalisation makes use of dual movable weights (1-25g and 1-3g) to create fade or neutral bias to dial-in trajectory – leading to greater consistency and accuracy.
Designed specifically for the golfer who seeks the supreme level of versatility, distance, and personalisation; these woods are perfect for hitting shots with consistency, from anywhere on the course.
- Integrated Speed Pocket provides ball speed protection
- 2 moveable weights
- Tour-inspired and traditionally shaped
- Ideal for a variety of unpredictable conditions
- Offered stock with Fujikura Pro 80h shaft in X, S, R, and M flexes
- Lofts: 2 (17-degrees), 3 (19-degrees), 4 (21-degrees), and 5 (24-degrees
- 1.5-degree loft sleeve allows you to accurately dial-in distance