Mizuno JPX919 Tour Irons - Steel
0% Finance Now Available Over 3-12 Months!
Minimum basket value £250
Mizuno Golf JPX919 Tour Irons
1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon steel
Tour performance with precision distance control
A more compact, streamlined evolution of Mizuno's standout tour iron of 2017/18, re-stablishing Mizuno as the iron of choice on Tour. The JPX919 Tour is surprisingly stable for its size, demonstrated in its tight distance patterns from off centre strikes – the critical benchmark for elite level shotmakers. Grain Flow Forged HD (High Density) from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan – for the softest, purest Mizuno feel yet.
- Elite shotmakers profile: Compact and lean over the ball, the JPX919 Tour is designed to satisfy the needs of the game’s elite shotmakers.
- Stability frame : Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, whilst producing a tour-preferred vibration/sound.
- Tour grind top edge: Narrowed to match grinds commonly requested on tour. Reduced to 4.6mm on 7 iron (10% measured shrinkage in CAD data).
- Pearl Brush : Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919s precise lines in high sunlight.
- Grain Flow Forged HD (High density): From a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact.
- Custom Availability: Built to your desired specification as part of a full, split or short set. No upcharges for grips / shafts within the Mizuno Custom Program.
"The 919 Tour’s compact profile doesn't tell the whole story – there’s a surprising level of stability and distance control built into this geometry. Its predecessor attracted a new wave of younger tour players into Mizuno irons – making a big impact winning back to back US Opens and recording a course record 61 at St Andrews.” Jeff Cook, PGA Tour Manager
Dexterity: RH only
Delivery Deadline for all orders is 3:30pm Monday-Friday.
Express Shipping Options
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, we happily offer a 21-day returns policy which allows you to send back any item for a full refund.
We do however require that the items are returned as received, unworn with all labels and packaging. Please ensure you read our full returns policy so that we can make the process as smooth as possible.
Our team work hard to process all of the orders which are returned but to make it easier for them please download a returns document: click here to help us identify the parcel and let us know how we need to take action.
Proceed to read our full returns policy, click here.