Mizuno JPX919 Tour Irons
Mizuno Golf JPX919 Tour Irons
1025E Pure Select Mild Carbon steel
Tour performance with precision distance control
A more compact, streamlined evolution of Mizuno's standout tour iron of 2017/18, re-stablishing Mizuno as the iron of choice on Tour. The JPX919 Tour is surprisingly stable for its size, demonstrated in its tight distance patterns from off centre strikes – the critical benchmark for elite level shotmakers. Grain Flow Forged HD (High Density) from a single billet of 1025E Pure Select mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan – for the softest, purest Mizuno feel yet.
- Elite shotmakers profile: Compact and lean over the ball, the JPX919 Tour is designed to satisfy the needs of the game’s elite shotmakers.
- Stability frame : Open at the heel portion to enhance stability and launch, whilst producing a tour-preferred vibration/sound.
- Tour grind top edge: Narrowed to match grinds commonly requested on tour. Reduced to 4.6mm on 7 iron (10% measured shrinkage in CAD data).
- Pearl Brush : Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919s precise lines in high sunlight.
- Grain Flow Forged HD (High density): From a single billet of 1025E mild carbon steel in Hiroshima Japan for unmistakable Mizuno feel through impact.
- Custom Availability: Built to your desired specification as part of a full, split or short set. No upcharges for grips / shafts within the Mizuno Custom Program.
"The 919 Tour’s compact profile doesn't tell the whole story – there’s a surprising level of stability and distance control built into this geometry. Its predecessor attracted a new wave of younger tour players into Mizuno irons – making a big impact winning back to back US Opens and recording a course record 61 at St Andrews.” Jeff Cook, PGA Tour Manager
Dexterity: RH only