Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal Wedges
Mizuno Golf JPX919 Hot Metal Wedges with milled grooves:
Set matching Gap, Sand and Lob wedges use a softer material with tour precision milled grooves and face for improved spin and control around the greens.
- Chromoly 4140M: Highly resilient material allows new multi-thickness face for astonishing ball speed and feel.
- Seamless Construction: A one piece cupped geometry produces a surprising level of feedback at high ball speeds.
- Stability frame : Open at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing approach shots.
- Re-engineered Sound Ribs: Developed to hit specific vibration patterns identified as delivering a satisfying sensation through impact.
- Pearl Brush : Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919s precise lines in high sunlight.
- Modified scoring irons: A steeper transition into more compact scoring irons and wedges.