Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal Irons - Steel
0% Finance Now Available Over 3-12 Months!
Minimum basket value £300
Mizuno JPX919 Hot Metal Irons
Balancing ball speed and launch angle
A benchmark in iron design - the JPX919 Hot Metal combines an incredible balance of launch speed and soft, controllable landing angles. The use of a high strength Chromoly 4140M and seamless cup face construction produces the highest ball speed from any Mizuno iron. Mizuno’s new stability frame ensures that each iron within the set produces the correct flight apex – with landing angles steep enough to control shots into the green.
- Chromoly 4140M: Highly resilient material allows new multi-thickness face for astonishing ball speed and feel.
- Seamless Construction: A one piece cupped geometry produces a surprising level of feedback at high ball speeds.
- Stability frame : Open at the heel portion to enhance stability, launch and loft appropriate flight apex for soft landing approach shots.
- Re-engineered Sound Ribs: Developed to hit specific vibration patterns identified as delivering a satisfying sensation through impact.
- Pearl Brush : Chrome plating with a new more durable pearl finish to soften the 919s precise lines in high sunlight.
- Modified scoring irons: A steeper transition into more compact scoring irons and wedges.
“The most impressive thing about the JPX919 Hot Metal is the launch control and flight apex – the extra ball speed and distance doesn’t come from low flying bullets. We work the design backwards from the correct landing angles. These are irons for the golf course, not just the launch monitor.” Chris Voshall, Senior Engineer
Delivery Deadline for all orders is 3:30pm Monday-Friday.
Express Shipping Options
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your order, we happily offer a 21-day returns policy which allows you to send back any item for a full refund.
We do however require that the items are returned as received, unworn with all labels and packaging. Please ensure you read our full returns policy so that we can make the process as smooth as possible.
Our team work hard to process all of the orders which are returned but to make it easier for them please download a returns document: click here to help us identify the parcel and let us know how we need to take action.
Proceed to read our full returns policy, click here.