Cobra F Max Irons
It’s a well-known fact that increasing clubhead speed promotes an increase in ball speed and distance, but few manufacturers have taken this as seriously as Cobra have with their new F-MAX family of clubs. Players with moderate clubhead speeds, requiring more forgiveness and distance, will find these clubs to be exceptional in delivering an extremely lightweight and easy to hit solution.
Cobra engineers significantly lowered the weight of the F-MAX Irons, focusing their attention squarely on producing super-game improvement by reducing component weight to add speed. For maximum comfort, speed and forgiveness, the woods come equipped with midsize grips, lighter swing weights and super-lightweight shafts. To improve both launch and forgiveness on off-centre hits, a low-profile clubhead with very low and deep CG location work in tandem with the clubface’s added flexibility at impact, the result of a deep undercut cavity. This produces more ball speed and distance across the entire set.
To accommodate the largest segment of players possible, a progressive, offset hosel design and an overall lighter swing weight (ultra-lightweight configuration) equate to noticeable results from the first use.
- Extra forgiveness in the long irons (4-7)
- Softer feel and more precision with the short irons (8-SW)
- Thinner 17-4 stainless steel construction (4i-7i)
- Softer 431 stainless steel construction (8i-SW)
- Progressive design with weight strategically positioned near the heel
- One Length is designed to match 7-iron weighting (across the set) whilst featuring all the same technologies
- Beautiful aesthetics: all-new, nickel chrome plating
- Distinguishing red and blue cosmetics on the One Length irons
- Standard (Men’s) steel iron set: 5i-GW
- Men’s One Length set: 6i-PW
- Men’s Graphite Combo set: 4H, 5H, and 6i-PW
Secure your Cobra F-MAX Irons – Men’s today from leading stockist Clickgolf.co.uk for fast and reliable delivery direct to you. We offer the entire Cobra F-MAX family and a vast inventory of products from Cobra