Cobra F Max Driver
Buy together and save!
It’s a well-known fact that increasing clubhead speed promotes an increase in ball speed and distance, but few manufacturers have taken this as seriously as Cobra have with their new F-MAX family of clubs. Players with moderate clubhead speeds, requiring more forgiveness and distance, will find these clubs to be exceptional in delivering an extremely lightweight and easy to hit solution.
Cobra engineers significantly lowered the weight of the F-MAX Driver, focusing their attention squarely on reducing component weight to add speed. They complemented this reduction by fitting the clubs with a 50-gram Cobra Superlite Shaft, bringing out the full potential of the forged, Ti-6-4 titanium face insert.
To accommodate the largest segment of players possible, midsize, Lamkin REL grips and an overall lighter swing weight equate to noticeable results from the first use. A lower centre of gravity is achieved by means of an internal weight pad, located in the head’s back-heel area. This not only reduces the likelihood of a slice, but it also assists the face (during the downswing) with rotating to a more closed position. Aiming the Cobra F-MAX Driver has been made extremely easy with the help of a subtle alignment system on the crown.
- High ball launch thanks to the lowered centre of gravity
- Subtle alignment system on the crown
- Incredibly lightweight with oversized grips – Lamkin REL 360
- Improved consistency and comfort off the tee
- 50-gram Cobra Superlite Shaft (Men’s)
- Available in 9.5-, 10.5- and 11.5-degree versions (Men’s)
- Assists with both distance and accuracy for moderate swing players
- Larger Sweet Zone for a greater effective hitting area
- Option of a straight neck hosel (more traditional look at address) or offset hosel (draw bias with higher shot trajectory)
- Straighter, longer flight for players of all levels
Secure your Cobra F-MAX Driver – Men’s today from leading stockist Clickgolf.co.uk for fast and reliable delivery direct to you. We offer the entire Cobra F-MAX family and a vast inventory of products from Cobra.