Cobra F Max Combo Irons - Graphite
0% Finance Now Available Over 3-12 Months!
Minimum basket value £300
Paired for Maximum Forgiveness,
Launch it higher, swing it faster and hit it farther with our F-MAX combo set designed specifically for golfers with moderate swing speeds. Featuring Ultralight Technology, the F-MAX family brings you our lightest and easiest to hit clubs to help you achieve your best golf.
Lightweight Technology Built for Effortless Speend & Distance, Engineered for moderate swing speeds featuring ultralight construction to help you play your best.
- Large grip, to improve comfort and cinsistency with every swing.
- Lighter shaft, which helps golfers with moderate swing speeds generate more clubhead speed with less effort for maximum distance.
- Lighter swing weights, to improve comfort during the swing to help moderate swingers see improvement in launch and speed.
The F-Max Hybrids Feature a forged 455 Stainless Steel Face, Delivering improved ball speeds on off-center hits.
Easy up and straight. More Fairways & Greens. Period. Technologies designed for easy up launch and straighter ball flights
- Back/Heel CG Weight is strategically positioned back and heelward to promote straighter, more forgiving ball flights.
- Crown Alignment, A visually appealing crown alignment detail makes it easy to align the clubhead at address for straighter trajectories down the target line.
Improved Clubhead construction
- Deeper undercut head design, A lower profile clubhead design moves the CG (Center of Gravity) lower and further back for improved launch, while a deeper undercut creates more face flex for maximum ball speed on off-center hits.
- Progressive Head Construction, A thinner, 17-4 stainless steel is used in the long irons (4-7) for improved speed and distance, while a softer, 431 stainless steel is used in the short irons (8-SW) for ultra-soft feel and precision.
- Premium Chrome Finish, Nickel chrome plated irons deliver improved aesthetics and durability for a premium look that lasts longer.
Designed with ease of launch and forgiveness in mind.
- Back/Heel CG, Weight is strategically positioned back and heelward to promote straighter, more forgiving ball flights.
- Offset Design, An offset hosel design creates higher launch with draw bias for straighter, more accurate approach shots.
- Greater Lofts, Weaker iron lofts benefit golfers with moderate swing speeds by promoting easier launch for maximum carry distance.
Specialty Wedge Construction, Specialty wedge designs in the GW and SW provide added versatility and shot control around the greens.