Mizuno CLK Hybrid Club
0% Finance Now Available Over 3-12 Months!
Minimum basket value £300
The new CLK Hybrid from Mizuno leans more towards an iron replacement than a product of the wood family, and their Swing DNA analysis (during a Mizuno fitting) recommends shafts matching the irons suggested, supporting this notion. As such, a steel grey crown has replaced the blue crown of the JPX900 hybrid, which, when coupled with its rounded overall profile, reinforce the iron-replacement intentions of the manufacturer.
Featuring faster ball speeds, versatility in a wide range of varying lies, low-spinning flight and a more stable clubhead, the CLK Hybrid is an exciting addition to the company’s MP-18 Irons and S18 Wedges unveiling. Its durable, ultra-thin 1770 Maraging Steel face and versatile playing profile allow the club to perform equally well from the tee or fairway.
An amplified Shockwave Sole pushes weight forward and lower, resulting in high (yet low-spinning) flight and more energy concentration for faster ball speeds. The eight-way adjustable hosel enables precise tuning to bridge the gap between the shortest fairway wood and the longest iron in your set.
- Fujikura Speeder Evolution HB standard stock shaft
- Dark head, adjustable hosel, and shaft visually blend together smoothly at address
- Goes through the turf easily without dragging, thanks to a bevelled-off leading edge
- Solid sound and feel at impact, producing an iron-like response
- Available for right- or left-handed players
- Left Handed Lofts 19°, 22°
- RH models: (#2 – 16°, #3 – 19°, #4 – 22°, #5 – 25°)
- Eight-way adjustable hosel allows +/- 2 degrees with upright options
- Maraging Steel face produces a potential 1-2 mph in additional ball speed
Order your Mizuno CLK Hybrid today from Clickgolf.co.uk to complete your set and fill the gap between your longest iron and shortest fairway wood. We also carry the new MP-18 Irons and S18 Wedges from Mizuno at exceptional prices, fast delivery, and the exemplary service that we’ve become known for over the last two decades.