Titleist CB 716
The all new Titleist 716 CB irons ideal for accomplishhed players looking for the dynamic fusion of control and forgiveness with that silky forged steel feel too.
For golfers seeking shot control with forgiveness and forged feel.
Titeist 716 CB irons use extreme high density tungsten weighting to position the centre-of-gravity low and perfectly aligned at impact for more speed with Tour-proven trajectory and control.
An innovative co-forged construction puts high density tungsten low and on the perimeter for added forgiveness in a Tour-proven cavity blade profile.
- Speed from the high density tungsten, low CG design
- Speed on off-centre hits from the co-forged, high density tungsten weights
- Precise, Tour-proven trajectory through the set from the optimised CG progression
- Precise turf performance with less dig from the pre-worn leading edge
- Solid forged feel
- True Temper Dynamic Gold AMT (Ascending Mass Technology) steel shaft promotes speed and launch in the long irons and control in the short irons, and features ascending weights from 112g in the 3 iron to 130g in the PW
2-P (RH/LH) Call to order Left Hand Options on 01622 891693