Garmin Approach X40
Garmin Approach X40
Much more than a GPS device or a golf pro on your wrist, the Garmin Approach X40 GPS Golf Band is a feature-rich activity tracker as well.
Use together with the TruSwing Club Sensor to get the most accurate metrics on each swing. This data, combined with stats collected from AutoShot (tracking technology feature) can be analysed post-game on Garmin Connect.
If you’re also interested in maintaining a healthy and active lifestyle, and would like a stylish tracker to monitor your physical exertion levels, this device includes many built-in features to serve you. A heart-rate monitor, for example, provides real-time data 24/7, and can be left on comfortably.
Monitor steps taken, distance travelled, and calories burned!
This brilliant device also doubles as a digital score card, has a touch-screen that is easily read in the sunlight, and is preloaded with more than 40,000 courses around the world.
- New band design offers an attractive appearance
- AutoShot 4 game tracker measures distances as well as shots along the fairway for post-round analysis on Garmin Connect
- Heart-rate monitoring with Garmin Elevate (no additional strap required)
- New hazards view displays distances and locations to the back and front of water and bunker hazards
- Hi-Res Display features a sunlight-readable, 1-inch, high-resolution touchscreen display
- Provides layup and dogleg distances
- Precise yardage is presented with easy-to-read numbering
- High-sensitivity GPS receiver acquires satellites expediently, even under tree cover
- Green View displays the green’s shape, and allows for manual pin placement
- Receive smart notifications of incoming calls, emails, texts, and various other alerts discreetly
- Measures individual shot distances
- Calculates yardage for shots played from anywhere
- Rechargeable battery lasts 5 days in activity mode, or up to 10 hours when operating as a GPS device
- Rugged, durable, and lightweight device boasts a water-rating of 5 ATM (50 metres)3