Purchase any new Motocaddy PRO 3000 Laser Rangefinder between Wednesday 1st June to Tuesday 12th July 2022 and we're so confident that you'll love it, that if you're not completely satisfied for any reason, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund.
Offer available on purchases made directly with Motocaddy and through participating UK and Republic of Ireland retailers. Terms and conditions apply.
How do I make a claim?
In the unlikely event that you wish to return your PRO 3000 Laser Rangefinder during the promotional period, please contact the retailer that you purchased the product from within 30 days of purchase and they will provide further information, including how to return your product (if applicable). Once your product has been returned, the retailer will organise a refund.
We will organise a courier collection and provide a full refund to your original payment method once the return has been received and processed.
Summary Terms & Conditions
If you have changed your mind for any reason and need to return your Motocaddy PRO 3000 Laser Rangefinder, you have 30 days from the date of purchase to return your item to your place of purchase for a full refund. You must provide a valid proof of purchase.
In line with our returns policy, your item needs to be purchased directly from Motocaddy or from one of our participating stockists.
The item needs to be in original packaging and include the battery and case. You will also need to have completed the Warranty Registration online within 14 days of purchase.
All claims (maximum one claim per customer) must be received no later than Friday 12th August 2022 and within 30 days from the date of purchase.
Full Terms & Conditions
- Purchase any new (i.e. not used, ex-demo or ex-display) Motocaddy PRO 3000 Laser Rangefinder between Wednesday 1st June 2022 and Tuesday 12th July 2022 inclusive, and if you are not entirely happy with your purchase for any reason, you can return it to your place of purchase within 30 days for a full refund
- Promotion available on purchases made and delivered inside the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland through participating Motocaddy stockists
- Promotion available to participants resident within the United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland, with an address in the United Kingdom or Republic of Ireland
- Promotional return claims (maximum one claim per person) must be made within 30 days of purchase. The closing date for claims is Friday 12th August. Any claims received after this date or outside the 30 day return period will not be accepted. Any claims for purchases outside the promotional dates are also invalid
- The promotional return claim procedure is as follows:
- a. For purchases made through a participating Motocaddy stockist – Please contact your place of purchase to organise a promotional return claim
- b. For purchases made directly with Motocaddy – Please email [email protected] to organise a promotional return claim
- c. Participating Motocaddy stockists – Please email [email protected] to raise any promotional return claims
- The item must be returned in its original packaging and include the laser rangefinder, battery, and carry case
- Warranties must be registered within 14 days of purchase at www.motocaddy.com/warranty to be eligible for a promotional return claim. Entering incorrect warranty information may result in delay or rejection of promotional return claim
- A valid Proof of Purchase is needed for promotional return claims. Proof of Purchase must be printed receipt or Debit/Credit Card statement. Handwritten receipts are invalid and will not be accepted
- Only available to end-users (i.e. not available to any Motocaddy retailer)
- Promotional terms and conditions are subject to change without notice
- Not available in conjunction with any other promotional offer
- Motocaddy reserves the right to disqualify claims which it considers do not comply with these terms and conditions or are considered fraudulent
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer