Terms and Conditions
Here at Clickgolf.co.uk we make you a simple price pledge.
If you see any of our products advertised elsewhere by a UK retailer at a lower price simply let us know and we'll match it. This offer is valid prior to placing your order and applies to standard priced items only and excludes Special Offers, Sales, Multi-buy deals and Custom fit products. Please inform us of the retailers name that we are being compared to and we shall verify your claim and match the price. A simple promise with no hidden extras.
You can make an order via our website or by calling our sales team. Contact information for customer services can be found here: Contact Information. If you wish to make an order via phone please have all information ready for a point of sale to be made.
- All orders which are accepted by us shall be subject to the stated conditions and no contract shall be deemed to be in place until we have accepted Your order. An order is not accepted until we have completed the necessary security checks and your credit/charge/debit card is processed, this is when a pre-authorisation of your funds will be taken. Your card will only be charged upon dispatch of your order. This will vary dependent on the nature of the product(s) you order. i.e custom built products. See below.
- Your order can be fulfilled from stock (except for custom fit orders, which are debited when we place the order with the manufacturer). Any e-mail, on-screen receipt or other acknowledgement of your order is only for the benefit of noting that your request has been received and does not indicate the acceptance of your order. We reserve the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further or better information to enable Us to evaluate and/or process the order. If You wish to cancel your order or return the goods please see our cancellation and returns terms below. You will be advised if an item is out of stock. You may be offered an alternative product if one is available or you may cancel your order.
Right to Cancel and Returns
Provided You are a private consumer you may cancel an order made by you at any time within 30 days of receipt. If you do wish to cancel an order you must notify us either by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, by telephone on telephone number 01622 891 693. Once you have submitted you request to cancel the contract, we will communicate to you an acknowledgement of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period of 30 days has expired. Return shipping costs will only be refunded where we have sent faulty Goods in error.
- Activated gift cards are redeemable in full or part payment for any merchandise.
- The minimum amount required to activate a voucher is £1.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- If you have any queries regarding your gift card, please call Customer Services on 01622 891 693 or email email@example.com.
Promotional terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.