Terms & Conditions
Clickgolf, owned and operated by Medway Golf Centre Limited.
Here at Clickgolf, we make you a simple price pledge.
If you see any of our products advertised elsewhere by a UK retailer at a lower price simply let us know and we'll match it. This offer is valid prior to place your order and applies to standard priced items only and excludes Special Offers, Sales, Multi-buy deals, and Custom fit products. Please inform us of the retailer's name that we are being compared to and we shall verify your claim and match the price. A simple promise with no hidden extras.
You can make an order via our website or by calling our sales team. Contact information for customer services can be found here: Contact Us. If you wish to make an order via phone please have all information ready for a point of sale to be made.
- All orders which are accepted by us shall be subject to the stated conditions and no contract shall be deemed to be in place until we have accepted Your order. An order is not accepted until we have completed the necessary security checks and your credit/charge/debit card is processed, this is when a pre-authorisation of your funds will be taken. Your card will only be charged upon dispatch of your order. This will vary dependent on the nature of the product(s) you order. i.e custom-built products. See below.
- Your order can be fulfilled from stock (except for custom fit orders, which are debited when we place the order with the manufacturer). Any e-mail, on-screen receipt, or other acknowledgment of your order is only for the benefit of noting that your request has been received and does not indicate the acceptance of your order. We reserve the right, at any time prior to acceptance, to refuse any order or any part of an order, or to require further or better information to enable Us to evaluate and/or process the order. If You wish to cancel your order or return the goods please see our cancellation and returns terms below. You will be advised if an item is out of stock. You may be offered an alternative product if one is available or you may cancel your order.
Right to Cancel and Returns
Provided you are a private consumer you may cancel an order made by you at any time within 30 days of receipt. If you do wish to cancel an order you must notify us either by e-mail to [email protected], by telephone on telephone number 01622 891 693. Once you have submitted your request to cancel the contract, we will communicate to you an acknowledgment of receipt of such a cancellation on a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay. To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right to cancel before the cancellation period of 30 days has expired. Return shipping costs will only be refunded where we have sent faulty Goods in error.
- Activated gift cards are redeemable in full or part payment for any merchandise.
- The minimum amount required to activate a voucher is £1.
- Gift Vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase
- If you have any queries regarding your gift card, please call Customer Services on 01622 891693 or email [email protected].
Promotions and Special Offers
For all terms and conditions related to a promotion or special offer on our website, such as our annual sales please see our dedicated Promotions and Special Offers Terms & Conditions page.
Promotional terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
This SMS message program is a service of Clickgolf. By providing your cell phone number, you agree to receive recurring automated promotional and personalized marketing text messages (e.g., SMS/MMS cart reminders, sale notices, etc) from Clickgolf. These messages include text messages that may be sent using an automatic telephone dialing system, to the mobile telephone number you provided when signing up or any other number that you designate. You give Clickgolf permission to send text messages to the enrolled cell phone number through your wireless phone carrier, unless and until you end permission per these Terms & Conditions. Consent to receive automated marketing text messages is not a condition of any purchase. Message & data rates may apply.
Message frequency may vary. Clickgolf reserves the right to alter the frequency of messages sent at any time, so as to increase or decrease the total number of sent messages. Clickgolf also reserves the right to change the short code or phone number from which messages are sent and we will notify you if we do so.
Not all mobile devices or handsets may be supported and our messages may not be deliverable in all areas. Clickgolf, its service providers and the mobile carriers supported by the program are not liable for delayed or undelivered messages.
Text the keyword STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message to cancel. After texting STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message you will receive one additional message confirming that your request has been processed. If you change your preferences, it may take up to 48 hours for it to take effect. You acknowledge that our text message platform may not recognize and respond to unsubscribe requests that do not include the STOP, STOPALL, END, CANCEL, UNSUBSCRIBE or QUIT keyword commands and agree that Clickgolf and its service providers will have no liability for failing to honor such requests. If you unsubscribe from one of our text message programs, you may continue to receive text messages from Clickgolf through any other programs you have joined until you separately unsubscribe from those programs.
Help or Support
Text the keyword HELP to the telephone number, long code, or short code that sends you our initial confirmation message to receive a text with information on how to unsubscribe.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE MESSAGING PROGRAM IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, YOU AGREE THAT IN NO EVENT SHALL EITHER OF Clickgolf OR ANY PARTY ACTING ON BEHALF OF Clickgolf BE LIABLE FOR: (A) ANY CLAIMS, PROCEEDINGS, LIABILITIES, OBLIGATIONS, DAMAGES, LOSSES OR COSTS IN AN AGGREGATE AMOUNT EXCEEDING THE GREATER OF THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO Clickgolf HEREUNDER OR $100.00; OR (B) ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE OR ANY OTHER DAMAGES. YOU AGREE EVEN IF Clickgolf HAS BEEN TOLD OF POSSIBLE DAMAGE OR LOSS ARISING OR RESULTING FROM OR IN ANY WAY RELATING TO YOUR USE OF THE Clickgolf MESSAGING PROGRAM. Clickgolf AND ITS REPRESENTATIVES ARE NOT LIABLE FOR THE ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF THIRD PARTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO DELAYS OR NON-DELIVERY IN THE TRANSMISSION OF MESSAGES.
To the maximum extent allowed by applicable law, you agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Medway Golf Centre Limited, its directors, officers, employees, servants, agents, representatives, independent contractors, and affiliates from and against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, actions, causes of action, costs, expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, judgments or penalties of any kind or nature arising from or in relation to these Messaging Terms or your receipt of text messages from Clickgolf or its service providers.
General. Any dispute or claim arising out of or in any way related to these Messaging Terms or your receipt of text messages from Clickgolf or its service providers whether based in contract, tort, statute, fraud, misrepresentation, or any other legal theory, and regardless of when a dispute or claim arises will be resolved by binding arbitration. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, BY AGREEING TO THESE MESSAGING TERMS, YOU AND Clickgolf ARE EACH WAIVING THE RIGHT TO A TRIAL BY JURY OR TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION AND THAT THESE MESSAGING TERMS SHALL BE SUBJECT TO AND GOVERNED BY ARBITRATION.
Exceptions. Notwithstanding subsection (a) above, nothing in these Messaging Terms will be deemed to waive, preclude, or otherwise limit the right of you or Clickgolf to: (i) bring an individual action in small claims court; (ii) pursue an enforcement action through the applicable federal, state, or local agency if that action is available; (iii) seek injunctive relief in aid of arbitration from a court of competent jurisdiction; or (iv) file suit in a court of law to address an intellectual property infringement claim.
- Arbitrator. Any arbitration between you and Clickgolf will be governed by the JAMS, under the Optional Expedited Arbitration Procedures then in effect for JAMS, except as provided herein. JAMS may be contacted at www.jamsadr.com. The arbitrator has exclusive authority to resolve any dispute relating to the interpretation, applicability, or enforceability of this binding arbitration agreement.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND Clickgolf AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Clickgolf agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding. You agree that, by agreeing to these Messaging Terms, you and Clickgolf are each waiving the right to a trial by jury or to participate in a class action, collective action, private attorney general action, or other representative proceedings of any kind.
- No Class Actions. YOU AND Clickgolf AGREE THAT EACH MAY BRING CLAIMS AGAINST THE OTHER ONLY IN AN INDIVIDUAL CAPACITY AND NOT AS A PLAINTIFF OR CLASS MEMBER IN ANY PURPORTED CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE PROCEEDING. Further, unless both you and Clickgolf agree otherwise in a signed writing, the arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person's claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
- Modifications to this Arbitration Provision. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in these Messaging Terms, if Clickgolf makes any future change to this arbitration provision, you may reject the change by sending us written notice within 30 days of the change to Clickgolf’s contact information provided in the “Contact Us” section below, in which case this arbitration provision, as in effect immediately prior to the changes you rejected, will continue to govern any disputes between you and Clickgolf.
- Enforceability. If any provision of these Messaging Terms is found to be unenforceable, the applicable provision shall be deemed stricken and the remainder of these Messaging Terms shall remain in full force and effect.
Changes to the Messaging Terms
We reserve the right to change these Messaging Terms or cancel the messaging program at any time. By using and accepting messages from Clickgolf after we make changes to the Messaging Terms, you are accepting the Messaging Terms with those changes. Please check these Messaging Terms regularly.
These Messaging Terms, together with any amendments and any additional agreements you may enter into with us in connection herewith, will constitute the entire agreement between you and Clickgolf concerning the Messaging Program.
Please contact us with any inquiries or concerns at [email protected] or write to us at: Unit 11, Headcorn Business Park, Maidstone Road, Headcorn, Kent, TN27 9PJ.