V12 Finance Information
0% Finance is now available at Clickgolf.co.uk
We now offer V12 Finance with 0% interest on orders above £300, placed on our website or in our store. We have a selection of simple and straightfoward finance options to suit all. So if you don't want to wait to make a purchase, then this will help you to buy the items you desire.
Who is eligible for finance?
You are eligible for our finance option on orders over £300. This does include any premium delivery options that you select at checkout. This however does not take into account any promotions such as cashback.
You need to be:
- 18 years or over.
- A UK resident for 3 years or more and a permanent UK resident
- Able to make regular repayments by Direct Debit.
- In regular employment (minimum of 16 hrs per week), or in a permanent residence with your spouse/partner in regular employment.
- Have a debit card or credit card in your name and registered to your address and have a bank or building society current account.
- Other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
- If you are retired and receive a pension, V12 Retail Finance may ask for proof of sufficient income.
What do I need to apply?
You simply need to add all the items into a basket and select "Pay With Finance at the checkout", you'll then need to complete the online application form and finally add an electronic signature.
It’s important you use your full name and address details and make suntre nothing is mistyped.
What happens if my application is turned down?
Applications may not be accepted for several reasons, including mistyped details, or not meeting the lenders requirements. Please do note that other conditions may apply and we cannot guarantee that your application will be accepted.
If your application is not successful, you can still purchase the item in full with PayPal or with a credit or debit card.
If your application is declined, it’s usually for one of the following reasons: you do not meet the eligibility criteria; adverse credit reference agency information; your credit score; you are considered to be over committed financially; or your existing account performance with other lenders.
If you wish to appeal the decision made by V12, it’s advised you obtain an up to date copy of your credit report before appealing directly to V12.
Due to data protection, all customer appeals must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more advice, please phone V12 on 02920 468916.